Setting up Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Open Outlook and select File.
- Click Add Account.
- Check Manual setup or additional server types and click Next.
- Select POP or IMAP and click Next
- Enter Your Name and E-mail Address.
Select POP as your account type.
For Incoming mail server, enter mail.yourdomain.com
For Outgoing mail server, enter mail.yourdomain.com
In Logon Information enter the e-mail address and password that you created in the control panel.
Click More Settings.
- Select Outgoing Server and check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication
- Select Advanced.
For Incoming server (POP enter 110
For Outgoing server (SMTP) enter 25
Click OK and then Next and Finish.